A new lessee is only days away from signing in one of Canberra's most sought-after locales. As a nation of landlords is reference checking, adding up points, and deciding which of these big units will we be signing up for a 3-year tenancy in less than a fortnight?
As postal voting kicks in today, our undecided electorate must make the most of the limited applications received and select our most suitable tenant
This charming, updated lodge is a must-inspect for a family seeking a new abode in the capital state.
Close to schools, embassies, transport, and an array of international offerings, this multi-roomed home is a highlight in the area, and one of the country's greatest pursued pieces of real estate.
Get in fast: We are selecting an applicant soon!
A fantastic house and land package awaits, must love a green and red colour scheme.
- A 3-level one-of-a-kind home boasting 4,500 rooms
- One of the largest buildings in the southern hemisphere
- 2700 clocks
- 6,500 pieces of Australian art. – Choose any artwork from the collection to personalise
- 17,228,900 registered landlords
- Parties and gatherings must be kept to a minimum of 5,000 attendees.
To select your proffered tenant and more information, please see below.
The Official Guide to the 2022 Federal Election
Subscribe for more Australian real estate news and rental insider info
Until next time and thanks for yours!